Register for online banking and pay your bills online from anywhere with an internet connection. This free 24-hour service requires your personal password and your Security Device so you have peace of mind online.
Log on or register for online banking
Wherever you are at home, at the office or on the move, you can access your accounts through our automated phone banking, utilizing a wide range of our services.
HSBC Phone Banking Service Hotline: (853) 8599 2888
Benefits and features
What are the banking services I can do with phone banking?
- Checking account balance and recent transaction record
- Transfers and payments
- Rate enquiries
- Time deposit services
- Request statement
- Change your PhoneBanking PIN
- Request credit card ATM PIN advice
- Request new cheque book
- Stop cheque
- Status of cheque enquiries
What are the card services I can do with phone banking?
- Report lost or stolen card
- Credit card balance and transaction record
- Card application related enquiries
- Bonus point balance
- Credit card repayment
With over 20 ATMs located around Macau, paying your bill through the ATM has never been more convenient. Register now for this service, and never have to worry about long queues of finding a parking spot at the branch.
Benefits and features
- Daily withdrawal/transfer limit of up to MOP20,000.00
- Cash withdrawal from savings or current accounts (up to 3 accounts can be linked to one ATM card)
- Account balance and account activity enquiry
- Transfer to accounts within HSBC Macau
- Credit Card Cash Advance
- Pay HSBC credit card bills and other designated bill payments
- Change of Personal Identification Number
- Language Selection (English and Chinese)
- Request for cheque book
- Mini-Statement request
- International ATM Card (IATM) that provides access your account at over 835,000 ATM machines worldwide
At HSBC, we're always finding ways to make banking easier for you. As customers ourselves, we know your time is precious that is why we're introducing our Bill Payment services - a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your bills any time and anywhere.
So whether you're at home, at the bank, or on the go, our range of payment options makes it convenient for you to pay for a variety of utilities and services.
Choose to pay your utility bill by autopay services: by setting up automatic payments, it allows the regular transfer of funds from your specified HSBC account to designated third party and alleviates your worry of regular payments.
Choose to pay your credit card bill by:
- Online banking
- ATM machines
- Phone banking
- 7-11 payment