Protect your wealth, safeguard the future
Pass it on to a loved one
Choose how payout is settled
Settle your death benefit as a lump sum payment or as annual instalments over 10, 20 or 30 years, according to your loved ones' needs
Grow and protect your wealth
Build your wealth continuously throughout your life, with a Policy Value Management Option3 to lock in a portion of your policy value when you need more financial certainty
Special offers— Enjoy up to 21% off
- Enjoy up to 21% off your first year's premium. Offer ends on 31 December 2023. T&Cs apply (PDF, 1.34MB).
- Get up to MOP1,500 shopping coupon and Golden Tree gift upon successful application with designated annualised new premiums. Offer ends on 31 December 2023. T&Cs apply (PDF, 720KB).
- Get an extra MOP200 shopping coupon by booking an appointment online to complete a Financial Check-up with us. Offer ends on 31 December 2023. T&Cs apply (PDF, 647KB).
How to apply
HSBC Paramount Global Life Insurance Plan is a lifetime insurance plan with a savings element. It is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit, and is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to credit risk of the Company and early surrender loss.
Talk with us
Find out more
Can you summarise the plan for me?
Are any additional benefits included in this policy?
You may also be interested in
HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II
An opportunity for long-term capital growth while enjoying life protection, with the option to transfer your plan according to your wishes.
HSBC Flourish Income Annuity Plan
An annuity plan with steady monthly annuity payments after few years for your retirement years.
HSBC Family Goal Insurance Plan
A 3-in-1 solution with enhanced protection in the first 20 years.
The above plans are life insurance plan underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of the Company and early surrender loss.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan and you'll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call the policy and claim service hotline (853) 2821 6133 and our professional claims team will help you deal with your claim.
1. The original policyholder can change the insured person under the policy for up to 3 times per policy. This option can be exercised after their 3rd policy year or after the end of the premium payment period if all premiums have been fully paid, whichever is later. The change of insured person is subject to evidence of insurability and our approval which is based on the underwriting conditions of the insured person.
2. Policyholder can designate a Contingent Policyholder at any time for his/her juvenile policy (not applicable to policies with life insured who has attained the age4 of 18). The option of Contingent Policyholder is available for the Policy without any assignment.
3. After the 20th Policy Year, you may be able to lock in a portion of the net cash value if there are no outstanding policy loans or premiums. The amount you choose to lock in is guaranteed upon exercising the Policy Value Management Option. It will be allocated to the Policy Value Management Balance to accumulate at a non-guaranteed interest rate, which will be adjusted from time to time at the Company's discretion.
Being able to choose this option is subject to minimum amount requirements on both the:
- net cash value to be allocated per transaction
- policy amount after exercising this option
These requirements may be determined by the Company from time to time without prior notice to the policyholder. For details, please see the product brochure.
5. The total basic plan premiums paid refers to the total amount of premiums due under your basic plan—whether or not actually paid—as of the date of death for the insured person. Please refer to the policy provisions for detailed terms and conditions.
6. The additional accidental death benefit will terminate when the insured person reaches the age4 of 80 or upon the payout of this benefit or when the policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Please refer to the policy provisions of the supplementary benefits for detailed terms and conditions of coverage and exceptions.
HSBC Paramount Global Life Insurance Plan is a lifetime insurance plan with savings elements. It is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit. This product is a product of HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau branch and it is intended only for sale in the Macau SAR. The policyholder is subject to the credit risk of the Company. If the policyholder discontinues and/or surrenders the policy in the early policy years, the amount of the policy values or benefits which may be payable to the policyholder may be considerably less than the total premiums paid. The information shown above is intended as a general summary for your reference only. If you wish to learn more about any of the above insurance plans, please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the Policy Provisions for the detailed terms and conditions on the insurance product webpages.
HSBC Life (International) Limited
HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life") is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company", "we" or "us") is a branch incorporated in accordance with Macau laws, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Macau Special Administrative Region office
Main office: 1/F, Edf. Comercial Si Toi, 619 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau
HSBC Life Insurance Planning Centre: Unit AC, Dynasty Plaza, 393 Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpcao, Macau
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Autoridade Monetária de Macau ("AMCM") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Macau Special Administrative Region.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the admissibility scope in the Mediation Scheme for Financial Consumption Disputes) arising between HSBC Life and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC Life is required to enter into a Financial Consumption Dispute Mediation process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
Issued by the HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), Macau Branch