Some promises are fulfilled together. As you strive to fulfill your promises to your loved ones, HSBC Life will be right here with you. Life and medical insurance is more than giving you peace of mind if the unexpected happens, it could also mean fulfilling your wealth needs in your life journey, be it providing medical care, accumulating wealth, supporting retirement plans and leaving a meaningful legacy for you and the people you care about. Discover what we can offer to help you achieve your goals.
The insurance plans featured below are subject to credit risk of issuer HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch and early surrender loss. Learn more about HSBC Life.
Get MOP200 coupon for free upon completion of Financial Check-up
Book an appointment online to complete a Financial Check-up with us to receive a MOP200 shopping coupon. Offer ends on 31 December 2022.
Member Get Member Campaign
Register to be a Referrer and get a Golden Tree gift value at MOP400 through successful referrals. Your Referee can also enjoy up to a 25% discount on first year premium for selected Medical Insurance plan.
Explore our insurance products
Savings | Retirement income
HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II
A whole life insurance plan designed for people with long-term wealth savings objectives.
Potential long-term growth with projected cash value reaching 400%1 of total premium payment
Flexibility to lock-in a portion of your policy value
Option to transfer the coverage
Underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch. T&Cs apply."Projected cash value" is non-guaranteed, the actual return may be higher or lower than the amount quoted.
Medical & critical illness | Savings | Retirement income
HSBC Health Goal Insurance Plan
An insurance plan which protects against major critical illnesses and offers potential wealth appreciation.
Potential return can reach 4% p.a2
Protection from 3 major critical illnesses: cancer, heart disease and stroke
Benefit transfer for up to 3 times3
Underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch. T&Cs apply. "Potential return" is non-guaranteed, the actual return may be higher or lower than the amount quoted.
Life protection | Medical & critical illness | Savings
HSBC Family Goal Insurance Plan
A-3-in-1 solution with enhanced protection in the first 20 years.
Life insurance protection
Cancer benefit covering your children
Potential wealth growth for enriching your retirement life
Underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch. T&Cs apply.
Medical & critical illness
HSBC Flexi Medical Insurance Plan
A medical insurance plan that provides you and your loved ones with all-round medical coverage, including access to quality medical care at private healthcare services.
Cover against unknown pre-existing conditions4
Get fully covered5 for hospitalisation and surgical fees without any sub-limits
Rest easy with up to 90 days of home nursing services
Underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch. T&Cs apply.
Speak with us
Protect yourself and your family's future. Speak to an HSBC Life Wealth Planning Specialist today.
Uphold the promises to you and your loved ones with tips on how to protect yourself and your finances.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan and you'll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call the policy and claim service hotline (853) 2821 6133 and our professional claims team will help you deal with your claim.
- 400% is a projected return after 30 years based on the assumption that the life insured is a 35-year-old male paying an annual premium of USD40,000 for 3 years.
- The return of 4% p.a. is based on the assumption of a policy with policy period of 30 years and it is assumed that the life insured is 50 years of age or below and a non-smoker – and a 5-year premium term.
- Each policyholder is entitled to the change of life insured of policy for up to three times after the third policy year or after the end of the premium payment period provided all premiums are fully paid, whichever is later. Critical Illness Benefits will be transferred together with the basic plan to the new life insured provided no claims has been made under the Critical Illness Benefits by the original life insured. However, if any of these benefits has been claimed by the original life insured before the acceptance of change of life insured, the Critical Illness Benefits under this policy shall cease to operate for the new life insured. Change of life insured is subject to evidence of insurability and approval by the Company which is based on the underwriting conditions of the life insured. Any such request will be assessed on case-by-case basis and is at our discretion, with consideration of multiple factors, including but not limited to the change in underlying claim risk, change in policy term, latest economic outlook; and is at our discretion.
- Pre-existing condition(s) shall mean, in respect of the insured person, any sickness, disease, injury, physical, mental or medical condition or physiological degradation, including congenital condition, that has existed prior to the policy issuance date or the policy effective date, whichever is the earlier. An ordinary prudent person shall be reasonably aware of a pre-existing condition, where - (a) it has been diagnosed; (b) it has manifested clear and distinct signs or symptoms; or (c) medical advice or treatment has been sought, recommended or received. The Company may impose case-based exclusion(s) to the pre-existing condition(s) notified to the Company in the application for the plan and any subsequent information or document submitted to the Company for the purpose of the application. Unknown pre-existing condition(s) refers to any pre-existing condition(s) that the policy holder and/or insured person was not aware and would not reasonably have been aware of at the time of application. Please refer to the policy provisions for the full terms and conditions.
- Full coverage shall mean the actual amount of eligible expenses and other expenses charged and payable in accordance to the terms and benefits of the policy.
The insurance products shown above are not equivalent to any bank deposit or savings. The information shown above is intended as a general summary for your reference only. If you wish to learn more about any of the above insurance plans, please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the Policy Provisions for the detailed terms and conditions on the insurance product webpages.
HSBC Life (International) Limited
HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life") is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company", "we" or "us") is a branch incorporated in accordance with Macau laws, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Macau Special Administrative Region office
1/F, Edf. Comercial Si Toi, 619 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Autoridade Monetária de Macau ("AMCM") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Macau Special Administrative Region.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the admissibility scope in the Mediation Scheme for Financial Consumption Disputes) arising between the HSBC Life and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC Life is required to enter into a Financial Consumption Dispute Mediation process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
Issued by the HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), Macau Branch