HSBC Time Deposits
With a time deposit account you deposit your money for a set period of time, and in return, you receive a higher rate of interest over a savings account.
Benefits and services
- Customers who do not need immediate access to their funds and would like to earn higher rates of interest than those of a savings account
- Deposit tenors range from seven day to 12 months
- Macau Pataca, Hong Kong Dollar or other foreign currency are available for time deposit, minimum deposit size of MOP/HKD5,000
- Access your account via branches, HSBC phonebanking or Internet Banking
- Choose from a number of renewal options when your time deposit matures
How to apply for an HSBC Time Deposits
Documents required for application
Things you should know
Please download the General Banking Tariff for more details.
Terms and Conditions
Need more advice?
Write, call or send us a message
Contact us by phone
Call our HSBC general enquiry at:
Opening hours: 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday