Many insurance plans offer whole life savings and protection, while others help cushion the impact of a critical illness. Our HSBC Health Goal Insurance Plan ("HSBC Health Goal"), however, doesn't only aim to provide life protection, but also protection against major critical illnesses and offer potential wealth appreciation.
Safeguard your health and wealth with a single plan
3 X Critical Illness Benefits3
Receive an additional lump-sum payment upon the diagnosis of Cancer, Heart Disease or Stroke3 until age4 80, up to three times (once for each type of diseases), with the total payment up to 150% of total premiums paid for the policy. Your policy value will remain unchanged after these claims.
Extend a gift by transferring the coverage of your policy to your loved ones up to three times after the 3rd policy year or after the premium payment period provided that all premiums are fully paid (whichever is later).
*Return is on the basis of 30 years later1
HSBC Health Goal is a whole life insurance plan with a savings element. It's not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit, and is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the Company's credit risk and early surrender loss. Please refer to the product brochure for details.
Speak with us
Limited time offers:
Get up to 20% off your first-year premium
Offer ends on 31 December 2021. T&Cs apply (PDF, 1010KB).
Get MOP200 coupon and enjoy discount on body check at University Hospital
Book an appointment online to complete a Financial Check-up with us to receive a MOP200 F&B or medical coupon and enjoy discount on body check at University Hospital. Offer ends on 31 December 2021. T&Cs apply (PDF, 639KB).
Enjoy complimentary benefits during your policy period
Global Medical Care Services
How does it work
Are you eligible?
To apply, you need to:
- be aged4 between 15 days after birth and 65 years old (depending on the premium payment terms selected)
- meet our relevant requirements on nationality (country / region) and/or addresses and/or residency, which may change from time to time
See policy details such as premium payment period, policy term and more
You may also be interested in
HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II
An opportunity for long-term capital growth while enjoying life protection, with the option to transfer your plan according to your wishes.
HSBC Family Goal Insurance Plan
A 3-in-1 solution with enhanced protection in the first 20 years.
The above plans are life insurance plan underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch. Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of the Company and early surrender loss.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan and you'll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call the policy and claim service hotline (853) 2821 6133 and our professional claims team will help you deal with your claim.
- "Potential return" is calculated using the current assumed investment return rate. It includes a projected Special Bonus10 which will be declared by the Company at its absolute discretion and is non-guaranteed. The actual return may be higher or lower than the amount quoted. The rate of return as shown above is therefore not guaranteed and is for illustration purposes only. This example is based on the assumption of a policy with policy period of over 30 years and it is assumed that (i) the life insured is 50 years of age4 or below and a non-smoker; (ii) premiums are payable annually over 5 years; (iii) all premiums have been paid in full during the premium payment period; (iv) neither policy loan nor partial surrender has been applied during the policy term; (v) and Special Bonus10 scale remains unchanged from the one originally illustrated throughout the policy term.
- You may apply to exercise this Policy Value Management Option to allocate a portion of the Net Cash Value11 as of the date of such request is processed, to the Policy Value Management Balance12 provided that the Policy has been in force for 20 policy years or more; all premiums are paid up when due; and there is no outstanding policy loans, interest and premiums under the Policy.
The exercise of the Policy Value Management Option is subject to the minimum amount requirements on (i) the Net Cash Value11 to be allocated per transaction; and (ii) the Notional Amount13 after the exercise of this option. Such minimum amount requirements are determined by us from time to time without prior notice to Policyholder.
- Critical Illness Benefits consist of Cancer Benefit (Additional Payment), Heart Disease Benefit (Additional Payment) and Stroke Benefit (Additional Payment). Each of these benefits is payable once only and subject to a one-year waiting period from the last claim of any such diseases covered under these benefits. These benefits will terminate when the life insured attains the age of 804, payout of the relevant benefit(s) or the policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Any payments outstanding at the time of Benefit Payment under the policy must be paid to us before we make the relevant Benefit Payment. Please refer to the Policy Provisions for the definitions of cancer, heart disease and stroke. and under what circumstances one may be excluded from the above Benefits Payments. You should consult with professionals or seek professional advice if you are in doubt about the definitions and exclusions.
- Age means the age of the life insured or the policyholder where applicable at his/her next birthday.
- Each policyholder is entitled to the change of life insured of policy for up to three times after the third policy year or after the end of the premium payment period provided all premiums are fully paid, whichever is later. Critical Illness Benefits3 will be transferred together with the basic plan to the new life insured provided no claims has been made under the Critical Illness Benefits3 by the original life insured. However, if any of these benefits has been claimed by the original life insured before the acceptance of change of life insured, the Critical Illness Benefits3 under this policy shall cease to operate for the new life insured. Change of life insured is subject to evidence of insurability and approval by the Company which is based on the underwriting conditions of the life insured. Any such request will be assessed on case-by-case basis and is at our discretion, with consideration of multiple factors, including but not limited to the change in underlying claim risk, change in policy term, latest economic outlook; and is at our discretion.
- Terminal Illness Benefit will terminate when the life insured attains the age of 654 or payout of the relevant benefits or the Policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Your policy will terminate once we pay this benefit. No Terminal Illness Benefits shall be payable under any of the below conditions:
- any pre-existing condition from which the life insured was suffering prior to the Issue Date of the Policy or the effective date of this Benefit or the effective date of last reinstatement, whichever is the latest. or
- any Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or any HIV-related illness including Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or any mutations, derivation or variations thereof.
Please refer to the relevant policy provisions for the details of terms and conditions and exclusions.
- Unemployment Benefit is applicable to any policyholder aged4 between 19 and 64 years who is a Macau Resident Identity Card holder. This benefit will terminate on the Policy Anniversary at which the policyholder attains the age4 of 65 years or all due premiums have been paid (whichever is earlier). Such benefit is not applicable to single premium policies.
- Global Medical Care Services (the "Services") are provided by our designated service provider, Preferred Global Health Ltd ("PGH"), a global patient care organisation ("Organisation") to the life insured (hereinafter called "the patient") of HSBC Health Goal policy. The Services consist of world-class Personal Care Manager, Diagnosis Verification and Treatment Plan, Doctor-to-Doctor Dialogue and US Care Management. US Care Management service is only applicable to HSBC Health Goal policy with Notional Amount13 of USD2 million or more. The Services provided by the Organisation or through the service providers arranged by the Organisation are used as a resource for consultative medical advice and treatment recommendations for the patient who seek further opinions/suggestions on his/her medical conditions. The Services are value-added services provided by the Organisation while this policy is effective. It is your/patient's responsibility to pay for all the treatment and medical costs and the related costs/expenses incurred by you/the patient, whether directly or indirectly in relation to the receiving of the Services.
You are subject to the relevant terms and conditions as determined by the Organisation for the use of their services. The Company does not represent PGH. The Company will not be held liable or responsible for the above content provided by PGH. The Company is not directly affiliated in any way with Harvard, and any reference to Harvard is only for identification and reference purposes on content provided by PGH and does not imply an association between the Company and Harvard. Please seek the advice of your medical professional for further guidance. We have the absolute discretion to revise and change the terms and conditions for the offering of the Services under this policy at any time without giving you prior notice.
- If you choose to pay premiums in monthly payments mode for a Policy Year, the total premiums payable for that Policy Year will be greater than that in annual payment mode.
- The amount of Special Bonus, if any, is not guaranteed and subjected to our absolute discretion.
- Net Cash Value means an amount equal to the Guaranteed Cash Value plus Special Bonus10 less any outstanding policy loan, interest and premiums.
- Policy Value Management Balance means the amount of the accumulation of the proceeds from exercising the Policy Value Management Option2 which is allocated to the policy to accumulate at such non-guaranteed interest rate(s) that are determined at our discretion from time to time, and less any previously withdrawn amounts.
- Notional Amount is an amount used to determine the premiums payable under this policy and your cash values, Special Bonuses10 and amounts of Cancer/Heart Disease/Stroke Benefit (Additional Payment)3 to be received under the basic plan of this policy. It does not represent the amount of death benefit payable.
HSBC Health Goal is a long-term participating life insurance product with a savings element. It is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit. The policyholder is subject to the credit risk of the Company. If the policyholder discontinues and/or surrenders the policy in the early policy years, the amount of the policy values or benefits which may be payable to the policyholder may be considerably less than the total premiums paid. The information shown above is intended as a general summary for your reference only. If you wish to learn more about any of the above insurance plans, please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the Policy Provisions for the detailed terms and conditions on the insurance product webpages.
HSBC Life (International) Limited
HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life") is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company", "we" or "us") is a branch incorporated in accordance with Macau laws, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Macau Special Administrative Region office
1/F, Edf. Comercial Si Toi, 619 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Autoridade Monetária de Macau ("AMCM") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Macau Special Administrative Region.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the admissibility scope in the Mediation Scheme for Financial Consumption Disputes) arising between HSBC Life and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC Life is required to enter into a Financial Consumption Dispute Mediation process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
Issued by the HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), Macau Branch