Enjoy both flexibility and potential capital growth in your retirement
Adapt to your liquidity needs
Choose to get monthly annuity payments2 after as little as 1 year, or accumulate savings by leaving the annuity payments in the policy to earn non-guaranteed interest
Effective capital growth
Get a 3% annual increment on monthly guaranteed annuity for the first 10 years of the annuity period, plus monthly non-guaranteed annuity supported by accumulated dividends starting from the 11th year of the annuity period to cope with inflation
Long-term income stream
Monthly annuity payments for 25 years or until age1 99 allow you to enjoy a more secure retirement
Option to protect against dementia
For an additional premium, you can get extra coverage for yourself and your family against financial worries in the event of severe dementia3
Special offers— Enjoy up to 10% off
- Enjoy up to 10% off your first year's premium. Offer ends on 31 March 2024.T&Cs apply (PDF, 1.3MB).
- Get up to MOP1,500 shopping coupon and Golden Tree (or Golden Ferris Wheel) gift upon successful application with designated annualised new premiums. Offer ends on 31 March 2024. T&Cs apply (PDF, 320KB).
- Get an extra MOP200 shopping coupon by booking an appointment online to complete a Financial Check-up with us. Offer ends on 31 March 2024. T&Cs apply (PDF, 266KB).
- Enjoy preferential interest rate after successfully applied for this plan. Time deposits are products offered by HSBC Bank. T&Cs apply (PDF, 341KB).
Dementia is a major cause of disability and dependency among the elderly7. It financially impacts those living with the condition and family members who act as their carers. You can enhance your basic plan with this supplementary benefit at an additional premium to better protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of dementia.
- during the accumulation period: you can obtain a refund of all the premiums you've paid for this benefit
How to apply
To apply, you'll need to meet both of these requirements :
- be aged1 between 19 and 75, depending on the premium payment period, accumulation period and annuity period you select
- meet our relevant requirements on nationality (country / region) and/or addresses and/or residency, which may change from time to time
The HSBC Flourish Income Annuity Plan is a life insurance plan with a savings element. It is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit, and is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of the Company and early surrender loss.
Talk with us
Get personalised support from our Wealth Planning Specialists. Book a face-to-face appointment or meet with us over video.
Find out more
Can you summarise the plan for me?
Are any additional benefits included in this policy?
You may also be interested in
HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II
An opportunity for long-term capital growth while enjoying life protection, with the option to transfer your plan according to your wishes.
HSBC Paramount Global Life Insurance Plan
A comprehensive policy that offers you life protection, potentially increases your savings and helps you plan your legacy.
HSBC Wealth Select Protection Linked Plan8
An investment-linked assurance scheme designed to provide long-term life protection and a variety of investment choices to suit your needs.
The above plans are life insurance plan underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of the Company and early surrender loss.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan and you'll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call the policy and claim service hotline (853) 2821 6133 and our professional claims team will help you deal with your claim.
2. Monthly annuity payment means monthly guaranteed annuity payment and monthly non-guaranteed annuity payment, if any, subject to a maximum amount of MOP30,000/HKD30,000/USD3,750 per month per insured person. The monthly non-guaranteed annuity payment is not guaranteed and is determined by us from time to time.
3. Dementia protection is an optional supplementary benefit that requires additional premiums. It is not applicable for aggregate premium policies and policies with 1-year accumulation period. You'll need to be aged1 between 55 and 70 years, unless it attaches to Basic Plan with 5-year premium payment period, 5-year accumulation period and annuity period to age1 99, which the supplementary benefit is available to insured aged1 between 55 and 65 and you can only be enrolled together with the application for the basic plan by the insured person. Please refer to the dementia protection concept flyer and product brochure for details.
4. The total basic plan premiums refers to the total amount of premiums expected to be paid for the Basic Plan within the premium payment term. Please refer to the policy provisions for detailed terms and conditions.
5. The additional accidental death benefit will terminate upon the end of premium payment period or payout of the relevant benefits or the policy is terminated (whichever is earlier), subject to a maximum benefit limit of MOP 24,000,000 HKD24,000,000/USD3,000,000 per insured person across all additional accidental death benefit issued by the Company. Your policy will terminate once we pay this benefit.
6. The unemployment benefit is applicable to any insured person aged1 between 19 and 64 who holds a Macau Resident Identity Card. This benefit is not available if the aggregate premium payment option has been chosen, and will terminate when the insured person attains the age1 of 65 or all due premiums have been paid or the policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Please refer to the policy provisions of the supplementary benefits for detailed terms and conditions of coverage and exceptions.
8. Investment involves risks. For further details including the product features and risks involved, please refer to the offering documents.
HSBC Life (International) Limited
HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life") is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company", "we" or "us") is a branch incorporated in accordance with Macau laws, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Macau Special Administrative Region office
Main office: 1/F, Edf. Comercial Si Toi, 619 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau
HSBC Life Insurance Planning Centre: Unit AC, Dynasty Plaza, 393 Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpcao, Macau
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Autoridade Monetária de Macau ("AMCM") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Macau Special Administrative Region.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the admissibility scope in the Mediation Scheme for Financial Consumption Disputes) arising between HSBC Life and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC Life is required to enter into a Financial Consumption Dispute Mediation process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
Issued by the HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), Macau Branch