Get fully covered*, no matter the cost of surgery, hospitalisation or non-surgical cancer treatments. Your post-surgery physiotherapy and rehabilitation costs will also be taken care of, so you and your family can have greater peace of mind during the recovery process.
HSBC Flexi Medical Insurance Plan - an individual indemnity hospital insurance plan keeps you covered extensively so you can live your best life.
Extensive coverage and the freedom to choose the options you need
Rest easy with home nursing services
We know how vital home nursing services are to your recovery. If you need a qualified nurse after hospital discharge or a day case procedure, we'll provide you with one for up to 90 days.
Obtain all-round coverage and comprehensive care
You'll be fully covered* for hospitalisation and surgical fees without any sub-limits in event you need medical care.
What's more, you'll be insured for eligible cancer treatment expenses, both surgical and non-surgical, up to the total annual benefit limit of your plan.
You can also enjoy additional benefits such as donor's benefit for organ transplantation, medical implants and rehabilitation benefits for greater coverage.
Choose the level of benefits that suit you
Choose from 4 different plans, 3 geographical coverage and 4 annual deductible options - no deductibles,
MOP16,000/USD2,000, MOP50,000/USD6,250 and MOP100,000/USD12,500.
What's more, you won't need to worry about any upfront out-of-pocket expenses in designated hospitals as long as you have obtained pre-authorisation from us.
Enjoy more value added services from your policy
Reserve immediate treatment at over 200 designated hospitals in mainland China with a hospital admission deposit guarantee service2, if you're injured or ill there. You won't need to pay an admission deposit in advance.
We'll help you get a second medical opinion3 if you're diagnosed with any of the critical illnesses covered in your policy.
You'll also be able to find help no matter where you are, through the worldwide emergency assistance service4 provided by our partner, Allianz Partners.
Receive premium discounts for you and your loved ones
We'll offer you a no claim discount5 on your premium if you haven't made a claim under your policy for 3 or more consecutive policy years.
We'll also offer you a 10% premium discount if you and family members successfully enroll at the same time or if they're already members of the policy.
HSBC Flexi Medical Insurance Plan is a health insurance product which is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit, and is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of the Company. Please refer to the product brochure for details.
Speak with us
Limited time offers:
Get up to 25% off your first-year premium
Apply now to enjoy 15% discount off first year premium, while family applications can even enjoy an extra 10% off. Offer ends on 30 September 2021. T&Cs apply (PDF, 1.5MB).
Get MOP200 F&B voucher
Book an appointment online to complete a Financial Check-up with us to receive a MOP200 F&B voucher. Offer ends on 31 December 2021. T&Cs apply (PDF, 620KB).
See how people around you are being protected
Chris is a 40-year old senior human resource manager. He would like to have medical coverage for himself, his wife and son.
You may also be interested in
HSBC Health Goal Insurance Plan
Protection against 3 major critical illnesses while enjoying potential wealth appreciation. Critical illness claims will not affect savings and potential return.
HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II
An opportunity for long-term capital growth while enjoying life protection, with the option to transfer your plan according to your wishes.
The above plans are life insurance plan underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of the Company and early surrender loss.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan and you'll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call the policy and claim service hotline (853) 2821 6133 and our professional claims team will help you deal with your claim.
- Pre-existing condition(s) shall mean, in respect of the insured person, any sickness, disease, injury, physical, mental or medical condition or physiological degradation, including congenital condition, that has existed prior to the policy issuance date or the policy effective date, whichever is earlier. An ordinary prudent person shall be reasonably aware of a pre-existing condition, where - (a) it has been diagnosed; (b) it has manifested clear and distinct signs or symptoms; or (c) medical advice or treatment has been sought, recommended or received. The Company may impose case-based exclusion(s) to the pre-existing condition(s) notified to the Company in the application for the plan and any subsequent information or document submitted to the Company for the purpose of the application. Unknown pre-existing condition(s) refers to any pre-existing condition(s) that the policyholder and/or insured person was not aware and would not reasonably have been aware of at the time of application. Please refer to the Policy Provisions for the full terms and conditions.
- The free hospital admission deposit guarantee service (in mainland China) is an optional service that may be provided by an assistance company which is an independent contractor ("Independent Service Provider") that is not an agent of the Company, subject to all of the following terms:
- The provision of services is subject to the terms and conditions of the free hospital admission deposit guarantee service in mainland China. The Company reserves the right to amend its terms and conditions, from time to time without prior notice.
- This is an optional service. Clients can opt-out the services by writing to the Company.
- The provision of the service shall be further subject to the terms and conditions as may be determined by the Independent Service Provider, from time to time, for any use of the Independent Service Provider's service by the insured person.
- The Company shall not make (and does not make) any representation, warranty or undertaking as to the availability of the services.
- The Company shall not be liable to the policyholder or the insured person in any respect of any and all of the following: (i) any medical treatment and services which may be provided by any of the designated hospitals in mainland China or any health care service provider in anywhere, (ii) any action, activity, service or response in respect of any assistance company, or Independent Service Provider or (iii) any and all loss, damage, expense, suit, action or proceeding suffered or incurred (which may be incurred or suffered) by the insured person, and/or the policyholder, whether directly or indirectly, arising from or in connection with any of the services provided or advice given by the assistance company, Independent Service Provider or its agents, or the availability of such services.
- The second medical opinion is provided by a medical service provider which is an independent contractor and is not an agent of the Company. The Company shall not be held responsible for or liable to the policyholder or of the insured person for anything in relation to such medical opinion given by the medical service provider and/or hospital. The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions thereof from time to time without prior notice.
- The provision of services is subject to the terms and conditions of the worldwide emergency assistance. The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions thereof from time to time without prior notice. This is an optional service. Clients can opt-out the services by writing to the Company.
- If after a no claim discount has been deducted, a claim incurred in respect of previous five (5) policy years becomes payable under this policy, the no claim discount shall be re-calculated by taking into account the relevant claim payable, and the policyholder shall return to the Company immediately the difference between the re-calculated amount (in respect of no claim discount) and the no claim discount actually paid to the policyholder.
- Unless otherwise specified, all ages mentioned in this webpage refer to the age of the insured person on his or her last birthday.
HSBC Flexi Medical Insurance Plan is a health insurance product which is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit. The policyholder is subject to the credit risk of the Company. The information shown above is intended as a general summary for your reference only. If you wish to learn more about any of the above insurance plans, please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the Policy Provisions for the detailed terms and conditions on the insurance product webpages.
HSBC Life (International) Limited
HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life") is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company", "we" or "us") is a branch incorporated in accordance with Macau laws, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Macau Special Administrative Region office
1/F, Edf. Comercial Si Toi, 619 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Autoridade Monetária de Macau ("AMCM") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Macau Special Administrative Region.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the admissibility scope in the Mediation Scheme for Financial Consumption Disputes) arising between HSBC Life and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC Life is required to enter into a Financial Consumption Dispute Mediation process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
Issued by the HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), Macau Branch