Many a mickle makes a muckle. With our HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II ("HSBC Wealth Goal II"), you can build your wealth gradually and achieve your long-term savings goal. Moreover, its life protection element can also give you a peace of mind for further adventures with your loved ones.
Grow your wealth for a better tomorrow
- An opportunity for long-term capital growth, projected cash value can reach 400% of total premium payment*
- Life protection coverage up to Age2 99 with Supplementary Benefits
- A Policy Value Management Option3 to lock-in a portion of your policy value when you need more financial certainty
- Death Benefit settled with a lump sum or regular annual instalments to give your loved ones the financial support they deserve
*Return is on the basis of 30 years later1
HSBC Wealth Goal II is a long-term participating life insurance product with a savings element. It is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit, and is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the Company's credit risk and early surrender loss. Please refer to the product brochure for details.
Speak with us
Limited time offers:
- Get up to 18% off your first-year premiumOffer ends on 31 March 2023. T&Cs apply (PDF, 1.5MB).
- Get Gold Bank Note or Golden Tree gift
Get a Gold Bank Note or Golden Tree gift upon successful application with designated annualised new premiums.
Offer ends on 31 March 2023. T&Cs apply (PDF, 726KB).
- Get MOP200 coupon for free upon completion of Financial Check-upBook an appointment online to complete a Financial Check-up with us to receive a MOP200 shopping coupon.
Offer ends on 31 December 2023. T&Cs apply (PDF, 642KB).
Enjoy complimentary benefits during your policy period
How does it work
Are you eligible?
To apply, you need to:
- be aged2 between 15 days after birth and 70 years old (depending on the premium payment terms selected)
- meet our relevant requirements on nationality (country / region) and/or addresses and/or residency, which may change from time to time
See policy details such as premium payment period, policy term and more
Other useful information
You may also be interested in
HSBC Health Goal Insurance Plan
Protection against 3 major critical illnesses while enjoying potential wealth appreciation. Critical illness claims will not affect savings and potential return.
HSBC Family Goal Insurance Plan
A 3-in-1 solution with enhanced protection in the first 20 years.
HSBC Flexi Medical Insurance Plan
Support you and your loved ones with all-round medical coverage, access to quality medical care.
Uphold the promises to you and your loved ones with tips on how to protect yourself and your finances.
The above plans are life insurance plan underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company"). Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of the Company and early surrender loss.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan and you'll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call the policy and claim service hotline (853) 2821 6133 and our professional claims team will help you deal with your claim.
- "Cash value" is calculated using the current assumed investment returns. It includes projected guaranteed cash value and projected special bonus10 which is non-guaranteed. The rate of return as shown above is therefore not guaranteed and is shown for illustration only. In this example, it is assumed that the life insured is a 35-year-old male paying an annual premium of USD40,000 for 3 years - and his return after 30 years. In conclusion, the actual cash value under the policy at a future point in time may be higher or lower than the amount quoted in this example.
- The Policy Anniversary at which the Policyholder or the Life Insured reaches the specified age based on age at next birthday.
- You may apply to exercise this Policy Value Management Option to allocate a portion of the Net Cash Value as of the date of such request is processed, to the Policy Value Management Balance11 provided that:
- This Policy has been in force for 20 Policy Years or more;
- All premiums are paid up when due; and
- There is no Indebtedness12 under the Policy
The exercise of the Policy Value Management Option is subject to the minimum amount requirements on (i) the Net Cash Value to be allocated per transaction; and (ii) the Policy Amount13 after the exercise of this option. Such minimum amount requirements are determined by the Company from time to time without prior notice to Policyholder.
- Each Policyholder is entitled to the change of Life Insured of Policy for unlimited times after the first policy year or after the end of the premium payment period provided all premiums are fully paid when due, whichever is later. Change of life insured is subject to evidence of insurability and approval by the Company which is based on the underwriting conditions of the Life Insured. Any such request will be assessed on case-by-case basis and is at our discretion, with consideration of multiple factors, including but not limited to the change in underlying claim risk, change in policy term, latest economic outlook; and is at our discretion.
- Policyholder can designate a Contingent Policyholder at any time for his/her juvenile policy (not applicable to policies with life insured who has attained the age of 18). The option of Contingent Policyholder is available for the Policy without any assignment.
- Additional Accidental Death Benefit will terminate when the Life Insured reaches the Age2 of 80 or when the payment of this Supplementary Benefit has been paid out or the Policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). The maximum benefit amount for each policy is subject to underwriting. Please refer to the Policy Provisions of the Supplementary Benefits for detailed terms and conditions of coverage and exceptions.
- Total Basic Plan Premium Paid refers to the total amount of premium due of the Basic Plan (whether or not actually paid) as of the date of death of the Life Insured. Please refer to the Policy Provisions for detailed terms and conditions.
- Unemployment Benefit is applicable to Policyholder's Age2 between 19 and 64 who is a holder of a Macau Resident Identity Card. This benefit will terminate when the Policyholder attains the Age2 of 65 or all due premiums have been paid or the Policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Such benefit is not applicable to single premium policy. Please refer to the Policy Provisions of the Supplementary Benefits for detailed terms and conditions of coverage and exceptions.
- If you choose to pay premiums in monthly payments mode for a Policy Year, the total premiums payable for that Policy Year will be greater than that in annual payment mode.
- The amount of Special Bonus is not guaranteed and the payment is subject to the Company's discretion.
- Policy Value Management Balance means the amount of the accumulation of the proceeds from exercising the Policy Value Management Option3 which is allocated to the Policy to accumulate at such non-guaranteed interest rate(s) that are determined at the Company's discretion from time to time, and less any previously withdrawn amounts.
- Indebtedness is the sum of all outstanding Policy Loans or Automatic Premium Loans advanced in accordance with the Policy plus the accrued interest on such loans as well as any outstanding premiums or payments.
- Policy Amount is an amount used to determine the premiums payable under the Policy and your cash values and Special Bonuses10 to be received under the basic plan of this Policy. It does not represent the amount of death benefit payable or cash value of your policy.
HSBC Wealth Goal II is a long-term participating life insurance product with a savings element. It is not equivalent or similar to any kind of bank deposit. The policyholder is subject to the credit risk of the Company. If the policyholder discontinues and/or surrenders the policy in the early policy years, the amount of the policy values or benefits which may be payable to the policyholder may be considerably less than the total premiums paid. The information shown above is intended as a general summary for your reference only. If you wish to learn more about any of the above insurance plans, please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the Policy Provisions for the detailed terms and conditions on the insurance product webpages.
HSBC Life (International) Limited
HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life") is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch
HSBC Life (International) Limited, Macau Branch ("the Company", "we" or "us") is a branch incorporated in accordance with Macau laws, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Macau Special Administrative Region office
1/F, Edf. Comercial Si Toi, 619 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Autoridade Monetária de Macau ("AMCM") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Macau Special Administrative Region.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the admissibility scope in the Mediation Scheme for Financial Consumption Disputes) arising between HSBC Life and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC Life is required to enter into a Financial Consumption Dispute Mediation process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
Issued by the HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), Macau Branch